ChavonNachelle can assist you to achieve a visual impact that meets your communication and brand objectives. A successful graphic design comes from an effective working partnership between our myself and you, our client. Good graphics inspire trust, recognition and admiration for a company or brand and it is my job as the designer to create graphics that will do its job.
A good graphic design process is structured around ensuring that the client gets the highest quality solution and service appropriate to their business, marketing and brand communication. Look no further!
FB Landing Pages
The design brief also allows you to focus on exactly what you want to achieve before any work starts on your project.The briefing stage may consist of either or both of the following:
- Initial informal discussions between you, the client, and Goprint – covering project objectives, timing and budget.
- Formal meetings to discuss your project in detail and clarify any technical issues including budget, timetable and corporate identity guidelines.
Once we’ve agreed on the details of your solution, we’re off and running. Sit back and relax. And let ChavonNachelle handle your vision.
- Full briefing review, background material and identity standards to ensure understanding of the project context and your requirements.
- Begin developing the draft concepts and preliminary designs to select the most appropriate options for further development.
- Visual solutions are presented with explained design decisions.
- Together we evaluate the visual presentation against the brief.
- Following your review and feedback, amends are made to the material as required and, if necessary, new design is presented.
ChavonNachelle is here to step you through the entire process.
Once your design has been complete is time to have a toast! Satisfaction achieved.
You can be sure that your design will receive a high-level identity and build rapport amongst clients.